Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wait, see, trade or pick...Get that second

Thursday, I don’t care about you…

Uno-Rex Ryan wrote a book called “Play It Like You Mean It.” In it, he talks about players he doesn’t like, why he hates Tom Brady, and how the Jets are going to win a Superbowl. Considering the fact he does this every year, anyone who would pay for this book is a dumb ass considering you can get the same shit for free on ESPN on a regular basis during the winter.

Due-Draft day is tonight. My feeling on the draft is this. Try to get Blaine Gabbert if he falls to 15. If not trade down with the Bears and try to recoup a second rounder, and with the Bears pick (I state the Bears because their needs are on their line and they have a better shot at a LT at 15 than 29), take Ryan Mallet all day if available. This team needs a quarterback. Can Chad Henne be the guy? Maybe he might fare better with a better offensive coordinator, but he needs to earn the job.

Tre-Tampa Bay beat Pittsburgh. I feel compelled to root for them since the Hawks are out. Congrats to them!!!! Plus they’re from Florida.

Quattro-The Heat finally closed out their series with the Sixers last night, and it was a nail bitter to the end. I really hope that was not the best they had because they will need better when going up against the Boston Celtics. The Heat need to bring their A game. And Lebron, forget about Delonte West. Smack that ho on the court and send him home so he can hook up with KG’s mother this time instead.

Cinque-The White Sox are looking slightly better. I am happy to see that. Although Buerhle gave up the 3 run banger yesterday, the Sox showed a little more offense, but it seems we have gone from bats gone cold, to leave them stranded. No way in hell should we leave an inning with bases loaded no out against Bartolo frickin Colon.

Sei-It was nice to see the judge remove the lockout. Now only if they can find away to make it go away as soon as possible. Miami needs to make some moves via free agency. As quick as possible.

Sette-I don’t know who to take in the NHL playoffs. I did say I would root for Tampa, but I can’t see them pulling off the miracle they did years ago. Realistically speaking, this Nashville vs. Vancouver matchup will be the most intriguing out of all, and I am hoping Nashville dispatches the annoying Canadians please.

Pinsiero finale-So my project I was hired for begins this week. I am excited and one thing I can tell you is this: trying my best and failing will be better than not trying at all, but the best part of that is failure is not an option. So I’m going to rock this puppy!


Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment