Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sports Really Sucks Lately

Sadness. No other way to put it. Let’s get this over with.

Uno-Although you have to admire the Blackhawks playing the 2nd and 3rd period as hard as they could, they let the first get away, and that was the one where the Nucks scored two. Sure people want to say the formula has always been the Nucks win the first and the Hawks win the second. I hope so, but the Hawks were beaten so hard last night it wasn’t even funny.

Due-Carlos Zambrano hit HR 22 in his career. Watch the Cub fans come out to brag about this. He also left the mound before his manager Mike Quade made it out there. I am waiting for him to flip out.

Tre-Speaking about flipping out, Ozzie Guillen is awesome. From yesterday…
"I'm going to Miami right now. I don't have any closer. I don't have any closer. I don't." "I might call Bobby Thigpen to help us. You know why? When we play good, they send those guys to this damn (interview) table and (you) talk to them like heroes. When we (mess) it up, I'm the one who has to … sit here and talk to you guys."
I love it when he gets angry. And he’s right. More on that later.

Quattro-While we’re on the flipping out portion of the blog today, Kobe Bryant called a ref a fucking faggot and gets fined $100,000 for it. He’s going to appeal it because calling referees names is so OK. A gay and lesbian basketball league wants Kobe to show up for one of their games. I still question Kobe’s rationale at all. I think him and his stupid basketball team is crumbling. Good times. You should go play a game with them, so we don’t have to see your face anymore.

Cinque-The Barry Bonds trial or lack thereof makes me feel once again that if you’re a celebrity, you can do anything. This fricking guy has all sorts of evidence against him in this trial, and yet the jury is deadlocked on the three counts of perjury. You know what the Giants fans should have stayed home and they should have held the trial somewhere else.

Sei-I don’t know if anyone saw the game between the Caps and the Rangers last night, but Ovechkin is still as dirty as ever as he clipped some poor guy in the face with his stick shortly after that fluky goal he made. I love the guy but dude come on, play with some integrity.

Sette-And finally lets talk White Sox bullpen. Yeah you guys are a ok. Once again, Thornton is a 8th inning set up guy, Sale is too new to close. I say give Sergio Santos a shot. See what he can do. I don’t care if he was a shortstop before. He does a nice job stopping people. I can’t take much more of the games we had this week. We had three of them in the last week. Fix the problem guys. Love ya!

Pinsiero finale: I would like to know were there any big decisions you had to make in your life, and how has the decision affected you. I was out to lunch with someone who is almost like a father to me yesterday, and we were talking about this topic. My decision was to stay with the girl of my dreams, or go after the job of my dreams. I chose the girl because jobs come and go, but finding that one real woman who will stand by you no matter what is hard to come by. Plus she gave me the two greatest kids a father could ever have. Was wondering about you? I will post the 7 most intriguing here on the blog in the next day if anyone answers.
Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment