Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can I Get Some Pretzels and a Zima?

Heidi ho campers. Are you ready to ride the love train?

Uno-Patrick Kane is sporting his mullet again. We saw how that worked out last year. We don’t have a big dude to stick his ass in Luongo’s face, but I do believe we can beat the Canucks. I am hoping the will for revenge and stupidity plays out over smart hockey. We find out tomorrow night.

Due-The Heat have locked up the second seed. Celtics, suck it! By the way, I saved this for number 2. See what I did there.

Tre-Bill Parcels just had a short conversation with the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero. In it, he says he sleeps well at night. I don’t know Bill. One playoff appearance, 25-23 record, and a bust out for a second rounder, I guess that makes you an asshole if you can sleep well at night. Armando points out that the team was 7-25 the two years prior. So Bill took them up to the next level. Bill promised more than just the next level. Hopefully Jeffery and Anthony can deliver on that promise.

Quattro-Matt Thornton is NOT a closer. I said this yesterday, and based on yesterday’s results of the game, I am right! He gives up the double, and the other hit which I will get to in a minute. The man is a setup guy, not a closer. Sorry Ozzie I know how you hate how us potato chip eating fans get in our lazy boys, but dude, please. Give someone else a shot in the role and let Matt focus on what he’s best at. Setting up the table so the closer can eat.

Cinque-That hit was another fucking error by Juan Pierre (or Pierror as people are referring to him today.) Juan, seriously, you gotta step up. I like you. You’re a scrappy kid, but man come on. You have to make those routine plays. WTF!!!!!!!! Buehrle was robbed yesterday. That game was his.

Sei-Maybe the problem is we should bring people on the team who played for the Cubs or the Twins since those two teams suck the most. I mean Juan Pierre committed the error that allowed the tying run, and Jesse Crain gave up the go ahead home run to Kurt Suzuki. Just saying. I may change my tune on that one in a day or two.

Sette-I don’t know about you but all this talk about the other Sox in America is kind of making me scratch my head. Sure they have a losing record and went 0-6, but they’re the Red Sox, they will turn it around. We still have a whole summer of baseball left. They are badasses. Don’t like to admit it but its true.

Pinsiero finale-Check out Aaron Rodger’s twitter in a reply to someone:

AaronRodgers12 Aaron Rodgers
Zima??? They still sell that stuff? RT @markjgrass @AaronRodgers12 Take a cooler of Zima...at the very least you'll catch a buzz.

Now I will admit, when Zima came out, I drank it A LOT. If you want to call me names for that I say fuck you, it was good shit. Until they started making all the different flavors, then they lost me. Oh yeah, and the one time I drank like 13 of them and threw up. I kind of lost the Zima feeling after that. I did a search to see if they did in fact “sell that stuff” so maybe I could have one for old times sake. Unfortunately, they don’t as you can read here. But I’m sure we all remember the black and blue sticker on the kick ass looking bottle. Good times.

Anyway, have a zowie day!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment