Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Lines Between Life and Death are Playoff Implications

Life and death. Two themes to examine on today’s blog. White Sox blog coming up later today to make good for yesterday.

Uno-So here we are in the UC. Backs against the wall. Sticks to the ice. Rat is returning. Can they do it? Will they? Do they want it? I’m not sure, but I really think that the Vancouver Canucks revenge is about to happen tonight and honestly, I don’t think the Hawks are in any place to beat them. I really thought they had a chance Sunday night, but they fell apart again. Godspeed Chicago Blackhawks, thanks for getting the cup last year. Hopefully you can figure it out this year,

Due-The Miami Heat almost blew the game on Sunday, but came back with authority last night. Lebron, D-Wade, and Bosh scored more points alone than the entire starting five of Philly did. They are becoming dangerous, and anyone who thinks they can’t, keep watching because you are about to witness history ladies and gentlemen.

Tre-While the Heat was creating a cool highlight reel for ESPN, the Bulls were struggling to get another one past the Pacers at home. 21 turnovers is unacceptable in the playoffs, and D-Rose can’t do everything by himself. If this play continues, the Bulls will be in trouble when they play a team not seeded 8.

Quattro-Yes I know. The Red Wings are up 3-0. However I believe the Canucks are the team to beat, and scum doesn’t stand a chance.

Cinque-While we are on playoffs, I know. The Lakers and Spurs were upset in game one. Do not expect that to continue. Both of these teams have been here before and know how to win. However, I don’t think either one of these teams will be in it at the end. My money is on Dallas this year and I’m looking for a rematch of the 2006 Finals. You know when the MVP was D-Rose. Same result this year of course.

Sei-Once again, did you see that alley-oop from Rio to Lebron? God damn can the Heat play?

Sette-And finally to Matt Thornton. I don’t think you will be a closer anymore. You are called upon to keep the Rays at 4 runs, and then they get a homer off of you.

Pinsiero finale: Today was the most ferocious workout of my life as far as cardio goes. I am trying to amp things up as it is 200 LBS by summer baby. If you have a goal, let me know and let’s make it happen together.

No comments:

Post a Comment