Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Banned From the SBN

Today is the greatest, day I ever known. Can’t wait for…oh wait a minute. This isn’t Don’t Forget the Lyrics. It’s Michael Says, so listen…

Uno-It’s on tonight! Hawks, Canucks round 3. I really want to see the Hawks do this but, I don’t know if they got it. My predictions for the first round…

Hawks over Canucks in 7
Sharks over Kings in 6
Coyotes over Wings in 6
Preds over Ducks in 5
Caps over Rangers in 5
Flyers over Sabres in 7
Bruins over Canadiens in 4
Penguins over Lightning in 6

Yes I have the Wings losing in an upset. They’re too banged up. The Sharks/Kings, Flyers/Sabres were very difficult to pick. I would love to see the Hawks advance, and my prediction may be wishful thinking, but I still think that the Hawks are in their head.

Due-Andrew Bynum, looks like you have some issues buddy.

Tre-Poor Josh Hamilton. Did you see that slide? Apparently Hamilton says he didn’t want to go because he thought “something bad was going to happen.” Well, me thinks he was talking about an out, not a 6-8 week injury.

Quattro-So yes, Jenn Sterger had her day on GMA where she said she was betrayed by the blogger. Betrayed, really? I think this article says you were telling someone in the press about it. Seriously Jenn, did you really think that a member of the press (electronic or traditional) would keep something like this quiet? You wanted this. Admit it. I’m not buying any of this shit you saying and I don’t think it anyone else is.

Cinque-Nice piece on ESPN on the Heat’s Joel Anthony. Someone who I have been enjoying watching play ball as of late.

Sei-To people who want to boo Juan Pierre on every play. Yes I was mad at him too, but get over it. This guy still can hit, and can field for the most part, but most important he has heart. He plays the game hard, and you have to love him for that. Stop giving the dude a hard time.

Sette-Is Mark Ingram from the University of Alabama the best the Phins can do? Quarterback sometime perhaps?

Pinsiero finale: So yesterday I posted a bonus article about bad beers. I attempted to post this article on the four SB Nation Blogs that I follow. I was banned for doing so. I guess the banned was removed today, but guys come on. That’s a shitty thing to do. I want to contribute in my own weird and special way, let me write damn it!!!!!
Anyways talk to you all soon.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment