Friday, April 15, 2011

Here's to Everyone

Happy Friday gang. Here’s to the beginning of great things, the end to others, and updates.

Uno-Here’s to a new beginning for the White Sox bullpen. You had a day off to regroup, now focus Sale. Focus Thornton. You guys can do it. I believe in you. Be the lights out pen you were advertised to be. Not some hacks waiting to use the john.

Due-Here’s to the Heat on the road to the first championship. Good luck not only to D-Wade and King James. But to Bosh, Bibby, Miller, Z, Joel Anthony and the whole crew. And Udonis get your ass back here. We need you!!!!

Tre-Here’s to the Hawks erasing game one with a game two victory tonight in Vancouver. Remember a playoff series doesn’t start until a team wins on the road.

Quattro-Here’s to Rock Mamola having a great show tonight as it’s his last one in Chicago. Good luck in Tampa.

Cinque-Here’s to the Cubs sucking ass in 2011. Keep it up so your pansy manager can tell us all the positives in your losses.

Sei-Here’s to ABC for canceling Vicki’s favorite show One Life to Live for some shitty ass reality show. Yes I know it’s cheaper to run reality TV, but guess what? It’s fucking stupid. I hope someone brings you to a barn where a mule kicks you in the nuts. Thanks for playing. Yes, bring back game shows you jackasses.

Sette-And here’s to me making more positive change in my life. I am now down to 203 LBS, and feeling great. The new job is definitely making me happy which leads me to…

Pinsiero finale: we need to all go after what we want out of life. When you feel lost ask God for help. He will open the door, but you need to decide if you want to walk through it.

Have no idea what they put in my orange juice today but its making me chipper like Jones baby.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment