Friday, April 8, 2011

Does Anyone Know How to Play Racquetball?

This is a big weekend for sports. Well not all sports for some sports. Yes the Masters, but I don’t watch golf unless I’m getting ready for bed. Let’s kick it ese…

Uno-Edwin Jackson YOU are ridiculous. 13 strikeouts yesterday against the Rays. And it’s nice to see a White Sox offense show up in April. Don’t stop now boys!

Due-Hats off to the Bulls for defeating the Celtics yesterday. I hope the Heat were watching and taking notes as on Sunday, they need to come through in a big way if they want the second seed. But I love the fact the Celtics look like stoners. Hopefully they continue their stoner ways in the playoffs.

Tre-Can we talk more about that White Sox game on Wednesday? I mean I was shit, they are losing 5-0. This looks like a fucking long ass season. I mean I was still in a pissy mood due to the loss the night before. Then I pull up to Walmart when its 5-2 and Soria is coming in so I’m like shit, Soria is coming in. I go in to get a new garbage can and come out, and Thornton is on the mound pitching and I’m like , shit they came back. Then we get to the 12th and they score three runs and I’m like, shit they might win the game, and then the White Sox won and I’m like holy shit they won the game.

Quattro-OK OK OK, Marty Turco made a bet with a fan. Now I don’t know about you but that’s frickin’ funny. Who does that? It was a friendly $5 bet. And then he had the wad of $5 bills. What’s up with this guy? Does he go to the concession stand between periods or something? What is a goalie doing with a wad of $5 bills in his possession during a game? I really hope everyone can look back at this and laugh, because its frickin funny.

Sei-I am still steaming over that loss on Wednesday with the Heat and the Bucks. The Heat need to step it up. Sunday its time to extract a little revenge on the Celtics. Not going to win games playing like that.

Sette-Memo to Chicago Blackhawks. It’s time to wipe the scum off the planet. You need to win these next two games like you have never needed to win two games in your life. Beat the Red Wings. Make them pay and get into the playoffs and find a way to make Vancouver cry again.

Pinsiero finale: I am really getting into the grind for working out but need to do one day of racquetball a week to feel complete. If you or you know anyone who likes to play, please get in touch with me.

Thanks and talk you all soon. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment