Monday, April 25, 2011

The Sedins Mother Did a Beaver

So let’s take a look at this weekend. Pretty interesting if I say so myself.

Uno-Nothing says brilliance like a huge victory for the Hawks on Friday night. The pounding they gave the Canuckleheads reminded of when I got bullied by the same kid for years and finally stood up to him, got the best of him and every time the clown came back for more, I would be more than happy to oblige. This Luongo guy has given up 10 goals in 2 games. Don’t worry; we will get to last nights gem in a little bit.

Due-I have to tell you, I love the Heat, but I still have a small place in my heart for the Bulls considering they’re from Chicago, and Joakim Noah’s my guy. The loss on Saturday was the best thing to happen to them. They will regroup and do what every Bull fan is waiting for, a big kick in the teeth to Indiana.

Tre-Speaking about kicking, I am growing quite tired of the Heat’s reluctance to shut down the opponent. There was no reason yesterday for Philly to be up by 19 points in the first quarter yesterday, and still no reason to let Lebron close out the game. Dwyane Wade is the closer on this team, and if you want a player to finish the job, D-Wade all day. Lebron, you are the locomotive and D-Wade is the engine. Let him finish the job. And Mike Bibby, you’re supposed to score more than 2 lousy points pal.

Quattro-Can someone please get the White Sox some help? Anyone? Every April it’s the same thing with this team. Bats go cold? We make pitchers like Scherzer and Penny look like Cy Youngs. Yes, they will hit. Yes they will get better. However, I’m a little nervous considering the Yankees are up next.

Cinque-Kenny Williams is taking questions today at Yankee Stadium. My first question for him, so who was the comedian you were watching back last year when Oney told us?

Sei-Adam Dunn, you’re known as the big donkey. Yeah you’re playing like a jackass. Here’s his line: 55 at bats, 8 hits, 10 walks, 24 strike outs. Here’s a line from him:

"I'm taking the good ones and swinging at the bad ones, but again that's something I have gone through many, many, many, many, many, many, many times in my career."

Well, at $56 million over 4 years, that won’t cut it junior. Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Sette-And finally last nights Blackhawks game. I will be the first admit I didn’t see this coming, but going with Schneider over Luongo was a ballsy move. Too bad you had to split Schneider from the team. Like that one? I am tired of listening to the pompous crap that comes from this team. This was your best game of the series? You fricking lost morons.

Pinsiero finale: So can they do it? The Blackhawks do what their opponents in the Stanley Cup Finals did last year. Come back from that 0-4 deficit. I hope so. I will have to say that Red Wing fans have always irritated me the most, but this year, the brash of arrogance from Vancouver and their fans has been a little too much. So Blackhawks please. For the love of God, own these pieces of doggy doo on Tuesday and let the ultimate humiliation of Roberta Luongo begin!

Peace until later
M

1 comment:

  1. Yes I know. No BMarsh. Possibly talk about that nore tomorrow.-M

    ReplyDelete