Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm in Advertising Now

Sorry I was gone yesterday. Had to take care of my little one, and had something to do for work. So let’s get to it for today.

Uno-White Sox destroyed Cleveland this weekend. Well except for Sunday, but hey we can get that one back. I would like to see them do the same to the Royals for the next two days. One of the biggest problems with them last year was their division record of 32-40. Considering that two of the teams in that division were punching bags, that number should have been higher. They have to beat up on the Indians and Royals this year, and own the Tigers like they used to. All they have to do is find a way to kick the Twins in the balls every chance they get. They must dominate the division this year. Kill the division, conquer the division; win the division.

Due-The White Sox also destroyed their bullpen as while the chance was there to possibly come back and win on Sunday, Will Ohman made sure that wouldn’t happen. We cannot rely on former Cubs or LOOGYS ladies and gentlemen. LOOGYS need Kleenex. I still wish they kept Putz around. Also Alex Rios get with it pal. You’re 0 for 12. My daughter wants to see you hit MF!!!!

Tre-Shameless plug number one:

. Peapod is great for groceries and provides superior customer service. (I happen to know one of their employees is a pretty great guy) Try the service out, you might like it!!!!

Quattro-Yes the Blackhawks blew it big time against the Lightning again. Yes Dallas is one point behind with 4 more cupcake games coming up. Meanwhile the Hawks get Detoilet two more times, Montreal and the Blues. I just hope the Hawks can get into this playoff and not sing the Blues. Yes we will most likely get the crap kicked out of us in round one, but damn it lets get there and find out.

Sei-Congrats to the Heat for sewing up the southeast division against the Nets the other night. More hard work to follow as the Celtics seem to be coming back and the Bulls will be the hardest nut to crack in the bunch.

Sette-One more shameless plug. Yesterday I had a chance to go to Moe’s Southwest Grill in Deer Park. They had an awesome burrito with tofu on it. Yes I said tofu at a Mexican joint. It kicked ass. Mondays they have a great deal with Burrito, unlimited chips and drink for $6. If you are out in the area of Rand Rd in between Lake Cook and Quentin, do yourself a favor and try it out. It’s a good place.

Pensiero finale: A big shout out goes to a friend and former co-host of my show the Point years ago. Mr. John “Rock” Mamola has moved up in the world. He will be the assistant PD of WDAE 620 AM in Tampa. I am very happy for Rock because his work ethic has been unquestionable as he is the same guy I met back in 2002 when I interned at the Score and he taught me some production skills. We had some great times on The Point and “yes and no” one of my favorite segments of The Point was his idea and we could never finish that segment with a straight face. Rock, I would like to say I’m jealous as you get to live out my dream of working in radio in Florida, but then again covering the Bucs would never be as fun as covering the Phins, LOL. Just kidding and good luck my man. We will be watching.

Don’t forget about Peapod gang. I get stuff if you order. Pace!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment