Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where's the Body Pal????

Are you ready kids? Let’s rock and roll.

Uno-Congrats to the White Sox for stopping that huge slide at home. Buehrle pitched well. Paulie hit 2 home runs. I know I said this before, but let’s hope this will lead the charge to a much better season. I can’t think of a better way to turn things around than beating the crap out of the Twins the next two nights.

Due-Memo to Steve Rosenbloom. Dude I love you. You were a nice guy when I met you, but man, your column the other day was a total overreaction. I know we hate saying the “it’s early” talk and there’s the question of when it becomes “too late.” But this division is still up for grabs. Remember that the two teams that have winning records in the AL Central were only able to beat the Sox one time a piece. We get to play them and other divisional opponents many times. The Sox have to turn this thing around. There is too much talent on the team not to succeed.

Tre-Lakers lose game one, again. As funny as that is, I can’t honestly say they are gone. What’s with Kobe shaking his finger yesterday? You lost punk. Sit down and shut up.

Quattro-Thinking about this Osama Bin Laden thing, where’s the body? How come we don’t get to see it? We’re supposed to take your word for it that he’s dead. I don’t know man. This is funny and convenient timing man.

Cinque-The Bulls really are looking like Cavs 2.0. If Rose isn’t playing, do they find ways to stink up the joint? Never in a million years did I think they would lose to the Atlanta Hawks on their home court.

Sei-Can we please put this Prince William and Kate thing to bed? They’re married now great. You know when I saw them on that balcony, I could only think about the scene in Spiderman where they are out on the balcony and the green goblin attacks the crowd, if that happened I don’t think I would feel sorry for them. I personally thought the days of royalty were over.

Sette-Good luck to the Heat tonight. Make this a 2-0 series and step on those bastards throats and never let off.

Pinsiero finale: If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears the sound, did it actually fall?


Ciao for now.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment