Monday, May 2, 2011

Heat Win, Osama Dead, Sox Still Suck, Nice Weekend

So what a weekend. Let’s talk about it.

Uno-Thumbs up to Coach Tom Thibodeau for the Bulls. He got the Coach of the Year and he rightfully deserved it. He has this Bulls team focused, on the same page with him, and helped to bring them to an elite status as well.

Due-Paul Pierce, I know back a few months ago “it was your pleasure to bring your talents to south beach.” Now I will ask, was it nice getting your ass thrown out of there?”

Tre-Dwyane Wade, thanks for remembering the playoffs were happening and coming with your A game yesterday.

Quattro-I really don’t know about this White Sox team anymore. 15 out of 18 loses is not good. I haven’t lost hope but the door is closing fast. Cubs are in the same boat. Chicago needs a third baseball team I think.

Cinque-Did you see James Jones come up with 23 points in the game with the Heat yesterday? My man!

Sei-The new juggernaut for the Western Conference in basketball, the Memphis Grizzlies. The new juggernaut for the East in hockey, the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Sette-The Miami Dolphins picked some interesting characters in their draft. They got a twin whose brother plays on the Steelers, a running back who is slow, a receiver who is very fast but has difficulty with routes, and a guy who served 2 years in jail. Anyone who tells me the Dolphins are playing it safe are out of their mind. They didn’t even draft a QB. That’s just risky in my book.

Pinsiero finale: Look. I like lots of you saw on the news that Osama Bin Laden was killed. And I saw many Americans dancing in the streets about this news. I will have to say although this event brings closure to many of us, I personally don’t believe dancing in the streets for any human being dying is not the greatest thing in the world. The man was evil yes, however how do we feel when we see Middle Eastern countries dance and laugh when something happens to us? Not good. Now we are on the TV looking like joyful morons while the terrorist world watches. Closure is good, justice has been served, now let’s let it go. Brace yourselves, this man is draped in martyrdom now and I would expect attacks to happen. Let’s hope our government knows what they’re doing. Nevertheless, I feel a sense of relief and I can say a real form of evil has been eliminated. Thumbs up to the military for ending this,

Anyways happy Monday and we’ll talk tomorrow,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment