Monday, May 9, 2011

Kobe Should Jump in A Lake with Phil

Hope all you Mothers had a nice Mothers day. On with the show…

Uno-First off, did you ever go to Arlington Park on Mothers Day. It’s a zoo and I have been doing it for many many years. I almost won every race I bet yesterday, I just made some last second changes. So piece of advice: don’t ever change your bet the first time. Stick with your gut and don’t let anyone scare you.

Due-The Lakers. LMFAO! You guys were supposed to three peat or something like that. Instead, Ron Artest becomes the bitch we all know and loved, Kobe looks like a blubbering idiot, Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum look like a bunch of douche bags with their flagrant fouls in the 4th, and then look there’s uncle Phil. Going to Montana and smoking peyote as Dallas Coach Rick Carlisle said. The Lakers are done dude. Phil is retiring and that team is going to get blown up. I think the Heat should go after Gasol as he doesn’t want to be there anymore.

Tre-Speaking of the Heat, that was an ugly loss on Sunday. First off, to the reporter that said Dwyane Wade hit Rajon Rondo with a cheap shot, Lebron is right! Secondly, as inspired as one can be by the Celtics play, I think the Heat realize what needs to be done, and they will find a way to do it. Third, I still hate the Celtics. Thank you God bless.

Quattro-I did not expect the see the Bulls blow the game in the fourth last night nor did I expect to see Atlanta tie the series 2-2. Do you think the Bulls can finish this?

Cinque-The Lightining have advance to the conference finals and get the burly Boston Bruins. I don’t think the Preds are going to beat the Canucks. However for the love of God, don’t let the scumbags come back on the Sharks. Please San Jose, don’t have one of your famous playoff meltdowns again.

Sei-And hats off to the White Sox who have won their first series on the road since, well opening day. Congrats men of black and white. Here’s to righting the ship and getting back in there.

Sette-And I got into the drinking Vitamin Water kick, because I thought it was healthy. Now I find it is not. My heart is broken and with 125 calories per serving, I think we need to rethink this.

Pinsiero finale-I had such a nice day with my family yesterday, and I am hoping to have many more.

That’s all. Stay gold.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment