Friday, May 6, 2011

The Crazy Shit in My Head

So today, instead of covering sports, here are 7 things that went through my mind in the last 24 hours I would like to share with you.

Uno-So on the Score I am hearing commercials about lawn seed companies battling each other and bad mouthing the other company. Scotts and Pennignton lawn care apparently really want you to use their product and not the other guys. It’s making me laugh that grass seed companies are fighting each other with such ferociousness. The funny part is it sounds really lame.

Due-Why doesn’t Mcdonalds have Chocolate Ice Cream? They have Chocolate Shakes but no ice cream. Jersey was upset and I had to go down the street to 31 flavors for her. I asked for a kid’s size, and they gave me the whole bucket.

Tre-Still trying to wrap my head around the fact it cost me $72.00 to fill up my car with gas. This time last year it cost me $48.00.

Quattro-Why don’t my kids ever want to sleep?

Cinque-To all dudes who are in the locker room, please wear a towel instead of walking around naked. I don’t know about you, but that’s just rude. No one wants to see things hanging out, and I’m not just talking about your dick either.

Sei-I am thinking the Sox come out of this west coast road trip 2-9. I don’t know about you.

Sette-Anyone know how I can get more followers on Twitter so more people can read this wonderful blog I write.

Pinsiero finale-I decided to write down random thoughts today rather than sports because I thought you should see what I think about every once in a while. That’s all.

Have a wonderful weekend.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment