Monday, May 23, 2011

Post Rapture Highlight Show

Well I’m here are you?

I guess the world didn’t end on May 21 as predicted by some people. So here I am writing another blog and I am sure this one will piss some people off.

So let’s rock and roll…

Uno-First I want to touch on my column from Friday, which some people enjoyed and thank you. I do not hate these people who predicted the end. I do not hate Harold Camping. I just feel that it’s a shame that people turned their lives upside down, along with their children which I find completely reprehensible, due to the “equations of a scholar.” Camping speaks later today. We’ll hear what he has to say.

Due-To all Bulls fans and anyone else who has hated on Chris Bosh, who’s hating now? Can’t play? He put 30 points up in game one, and was the mJp player of the game last night. Chris Bosh just owned your ass. Better make a quick adjustment.

Tre-Today Mike Mulligan was talking shit about a fan in Florida who decided to call in, along with the assumption that Dwyane Wade is too slow and not playing well. Haters gotta hate, but this hype thing is no hype. The Miami Heat are for real. Nervous about tomorrow’s game. Let’s do this.

Quattro-Blackhawks signed Corey Crawford to a three year deal. Nice work. Crawford has shown himself to be a promising goalie for the future.

Cinque-Speaking about hockey; I guess the Sharks have some pride and wont allow themselves to get swept. You can win more than one you losers.

Sei-Joaquim Noah, suspend him for a game. He shouldn’t be talking to fans like that.

Sette-White Sox are making some great movement but Cleveland is still in front. We need to play them a few more times. Come on White Sox.

Pinsiero finale: Saw Ray Lewis today on Sportscenter and he said the only thing that is stopping the labor negotiations is the egos of men. Although I think he has a screw loose when he’s on the field, which probably is a good thing for a linebacker, I think he is a well thought out honest individual. I enjoy his one on one interviews. The one thing he said in the beginning is the most important thing is the kids love. When kids love you, everything else makes sense. I am glad I have two wonderful kids who are so excited to see me when I come home from a tough day at work, and I truly agree with him on this one.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment