Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Next Saturday is the End?

So I just found out today, next Saturday will be the beginning of the apocalypse. The ones who follow God will be saved, and everyone else will survive and live in torment of the 5 months of hell as the World will be wiped out. Now I believe in God, and anyone who knows me knows Jesus is my hero in more ways than anyone can imagine, but if this is true, I think a few things will be ruined. They say seven is the holy number so I guess I’m on the right track.

Uno-We need to see the Bulls and Heat play each other in the playoffs, because everyone knows the Heat will kick ass. God hopefully is a fan of basketball, and seeing as this series will be a slobber knocker, perhaps plans will be put off until later. Although I am sure we can watch the game in heaven.

Due-The White Sox are due to win the World Series this year. We need to witness the greatest sports turnaround ever in a single season.

Tre-I never want to see this, but don’t the Cubs have to win a World Series before this climatic event?

Quattro-Someone needs to break the record of an undefeated football season currently held by the 1972 Miami Dolphins. I would think it could be the 2011 Miami Dolphins, but we can dream, unless times up.

Cinque-If you ask Rex Ryan, he would tell you the Jets will win a superbowl. Having said that, I think this 5-21-11 thing could be for real.

Sei-Important reason: my kids need to go to school obviously. In fact, all my friend’s kids do too.

Sette-The Blackhawks need to win another cup.

Pinsiero finale-OK, a loving God may not wipe out the world, but the world is not a nice place. There are many corrupt, dirty people out there, and many bad things have happened. We have seen the goings on in churches, along with the claim that God left the church in ’88 and some 23 year period and quite frankly we have seen lots of bad things in churches. We also have been exposed to many tragedies and disasters as well. However, this is nothing new as things like this have been going on for years. The truth is the communication age has exposed us to our world more so than ever before. When something happens you hear about it instantly via Smartphone, twitter, etc. I honestly can say that I believe the passage in Mark (that is if you believe the Bible) about how no one knows when the end is coming. I agree.

If the end comes on 5-21-11, it will be a day after my birthday. And I can say, God has me penciled in. I am not perfect without sin, but you can only ask to have sin removed and learn from it.

Then again, who defines what sin is?

Too much stuff for you today. Apologies.

Whatever you do, live your life right, don’t hurt people, and if we can all be the compassionate person Jesus was, we’d all be better off.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment