Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bouncing Back

So shall we get on with it…

Uno-Brent Morel you are the man. Here I am on a Tuesday night thinking that the White Sox had blown it again. Sure enough, your spectacular defense and game tying home run shut me up. I was so happy the Sox won yesterday, and we need to see them take two victories from the smiling red face stone rods.

Due-Cubs baseball? Ha! It’s fantastic but I am gaining some respect for my rival fans. Many of them are not showing up to games anymore. Good for you. The one so called silly ass calling card you had on Sox fans is now being thrown out the window. You shouldn’t support a team who doesn’t give you hope for the season, especially if it’s based on bad moves by the team.

Tre-This new book about the folks in Bristol has to be good. I read the excerpt about Keith Olberman in GQ, and there is some great stuff there. I think that is hilarious that the slogan for Sportscenter was born out of Olberman’s discontent for anything corporate. I will be reading this book when it comes out, no question about it.

Quattro-I have to say something about the Tampa Bay Lightning here. I am really impressed by this team’s heart. After beating the Penguins and the Capitals, they take a 1-0 lead on the Bruins and almost come back and beat them last night. I am definitely rooting for this team not because they are from Florida, but I love the little engine that could, as long as they are not playing any of my teams.

Cinque-Back to the White Sox, Masterson and Carmona are going to be tough, but the Sox have to win. That is all.

Sei-Speaking about the term having to win, Miami Heat I am looking at you. Please play your asses off and get yourselves a W to make up for that abortion of a basketball game Sunday.

Sette-My hat is off to the Bulls. Although I have the Heat as my favorites, nothing against the Bulls. I like them, I think D-Rose is unbelievable and had Wade or Lebron went to Chicago, chances are they would have been my team. However when you take two of my favorite basketball players, combine them in the same place, and that place happens to be one of the four cities I wish I could move to, how can I not? (Orlando, Tampa, and Oahu are the other 3)

Pinsiero finale-I have to admit, the whole Judgment Day is happening this Saturday thing is fascinating to me. Why? I will discuss on Friday. It will be something you will want to read because not only will it have my crazy opinions, but hopefully you will get something out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment