Monday, January 18, 2010

The Lightning Didn't Crash the Jets

Dude, I think I’m going to be sick.

How can the Jets be going to the AFC championship?

How can a guy who hasn’t missed a FG for three years miss three in one game?

Only the Jets and their jack ass of a coach can catch that kind of lightning in a bottle. Their defense does kick ass though. They know how to run the ball and make good things happen. I won’t deny a team has talent even though that coach of theirs put their douche in bag. Shame on you San Diego. You were the favorite to win the conference and you fucked it all up. Same old Chargers. Find a way to choke. Norm Turner will probably be gone too.

To the Baltimore Ravens, thank you for making me look like an ass. Ed Reed, one of my favorite safeties in football, can’t hold the ball. The Colts tore your asses up, and I sincerely hope that the Colts will show the Jets what its like to play a team at full strength, and not half assed when the Jets beat them.

As far as “who dat nation” goes, holy shit did they come back hard. The Saints have arrived ladies and gentlemen. Kurt Warner, time to retire. Anquan Boldin, you said you might have to stay in Arizona, I don’t think your ass has a choice since you spend more time on the sidelines nursing injuries, rather than making big plays. Drew Brees and his boys returned to the scoring machine that we knew and loved before the Cowboys got to them a little more than a month ago.

And how about them Cowboys huh? The so called legend of Favre game them a lesson in “why I think I rule this league.” 4 touchdowns and watching Tony Romo getting sacked six times. Wow! So we have the battle that many of us football fans have been yearning for? The Saints vs the Vikings. Should be a great game.

I am 2-6 for the playoffs so I officially suck! Let’s see if I can slow down the suckage here.

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints
Brett Favre is a gangster. Pure and simple. He can throw, he’s tough, he has Adrian Peterson to run if needed. Jared Allen leads an evil defense. However, they’re going to the bayou. I can’t say the home field advantage will help the Saints that much. We saw them blow their perfect season at home against Dallas. Yet, Drew Brees can hit and has as many targets as Favre has. He also has Reggie Bush to run. This will be the game of the year, and it’s hard for me to pick a winner. I think the Vikings have a small advantage on defense, but I also believe that Brees will find a way to work around that.
Final: New Orleans 41 Minnesota 38

New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts
I am scared to death to see the Jets make the Super bowl. It could happen. The defense of this team is deadly. The run game of the Jets has been one of the best in the playoffs this year. Sanchez has been coming of age in the playoffs, but the buck stops here. Everyone thought Phillip Rivers should have won MVP, but Peyton Manning got it again this year. And in this game, he will prove why. The Jets D may be good, but it sure isn’t unstoppable. My Phins proved that with a rookie QB running an excellent 2 minute drill on Monday Night Football to win. Nobody executes that better that Manning. He has a great offensive line to block him, which will be the match up to watch (O line v D line), his receivers will keep pro bowler Darelle Reavis busy, and the Colts have the capabilities to put a lot of points on the board to make the Jets D a non factor. In order for the Colts to win, they will have to attack that defense hard in the first half. I believe that’s why SD didn’t get the win. One touchdown in the 1st half won’t do it. However, I see the Colts scoring 21 points before the end of the half, the Jets coming back in the second half, however, the Colts will come through.
Final: Indy 31 NY Jets 24

If you’re putting money on these games DO NOT listen to me. I don’t know shit. Once again, I’m 2-6 for the playoffs this year. I officially suck.

Have a wonderful week. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment