Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HDH: NOLAN ditched MCDANIELS for OZZIE because TIGER had JD over to watch HOCKEY and REMEMBER things

Here we go…

1-First I would like welcome Mike Nolan to the Dolphins as the new defensive coordinator. This man brought the Broncos defense some spunk. In 2008, they were ranked 29th, and when Nolan joined the team, they shot up to 8th so I trust he knows a little something about defense. So thank you trifecta, let fun times happen in the NFL and with the Dolphins in 2010.

2-Secondly, I would like to thank Josh McDaniels for, well, just being himself I guess. I mean who wants to work with this guy. Apparently no one. Cutler left the building; some coaches are gone, and little TO looking for a new home as well. Now, Brandon Marshall may just be available at the right time for the Phins who are looking for that number one receiver. Perhaps, Josh McD shouldn’t act like number two…receiver, I guess I blew that one.

3-I heard that the Guillens are planning on doing a reality show. You don’t have to look far. Go to the dugout at the Cell. That should suffice. In other words, Ozzie don’t do it man!!!

4-Tiger Woods has proclaimed that he’s a sex addict. Many don’t buy it, however I for one do. When you go to Perkins to order up a grand slam, and they don’t serve that there, I believe you’re a sex addict. Especially when you take notes from Sideways and have the same result except I don’t think Tiger left his wallet at the girl’s house when her husband came home.

5-Rumors continue to circulate that White Sox World Series hero Jermaine Dye may be staying in Chicago, just on the wrong team. Wondering what you think about it? Me. I try not to. I don’t think I can be mad at JD. He’s trying to prove he can play OF everyday. Man needs to work. I will always be grateful for JD and all his contributions to the White Sox and wish him well, as long as he doesn’t join the fucking Cubs.

6-I love the fact that all these sports stations love to talk hockey now, and all these closet hockey fans call. I am waiting for the day when someone schools the hosts on their ridiculous commentary on hockey on air. Topics like, if the opposing team doesn’t have a lot of shots on goal; which goalie is the more dominant? When will Marian Hossa pick up the pace? The Blackhawks need to keep it up, or the Nashville Predators will catch them. How about that road trip? Come on guys, be more compeling. Props to Dan Mcneil. He makes hockey talk compelling.

7-And finally, condolences to the family of Gaines Adams, a defensive end on the Bears who died at the young age of 26 due to an enlarged heart. Sure, he wasn’t one of the Bears that you read about, but he’s young, a family has lost him, and I heard about it. Therefore, Godspeed.

That’s all for now. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment