Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HDH: FACEBOOK is a JOKE, that HOSSA thought was OFFENSIVE and MCGRADY thinks DAWSON is on a TV SHOW

Time for hump day. Time for some humdrum. Time to get it going baby.

1- Really quick, to anyone who asks me to be a friend on Facebook. If you’re doing it just to check up on me, don’t bother. One thing I can’t stand is when everyone thinks you’re going to grow up to be a failure, and when you don’t they get upset or something. If I ask to be your friend, I am going to actively speak to you and check in with you, joke with you. That’s a real “Facebook friend"

2-Heard a funny joke yesterday. What’s the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods? Santa stopped after three hos! (Insert drum rap here)

3-In case you didn’t get the memo, Marian Hossa has been HOT! Back to back games, he scored 2 goals, which brings his total since the night before Thanksgiving to 10, making him the sixth player to have at least 10 goals on the team, along with his 10 assists. The man who we let go, Marty Havlat, 7 goals and 18 assists since the puck dropped on opening night. Hey buddy, why don’t you go twitter this “Hossa is my dad, and he spanks my ass!!!”

4-Bruce Arians got himself fired from Pittsburgh, Charlie Weis fired from Norte Dame, and some guy from Buffalo got fired along with the rest of the coaching staff there. It’s like 31 flavors for the Bears. So many coordinators to choose from.

5-Heard rumors that Tracy Mcgrady would be a Bull. Heard a rumor he was going to the Suns. Heard one he’s going to be an all star, and then I heard one he’s retiring. I also heard that people are getting tired of hearing these rumors.

6-I am NOT a Cub fan, but I appreciate the talent of Andre Dawson. Especially when he was the one two punch in Montreal with Tim Raines, who chose to play for the right team in Chicago. Here’s hoping he gets his bids today. And also here’s to Ron Santo never getting one as well.

7-And finally tonight is the night. I will be shooting the premiere episode of HI I’M MICHAEL. It takes place in Mt Prospect. Let me know if you want to come.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I agree about Andre Dawson!! And of course I agree about Whinny Santo!!! 1 thing you left out is that Roid Rage McGuirre only got 24.3 % votes!!! Hahahaha Stick another shot in your ass Marky!!!
    What is this Hi I'm Michael show?? Is it another of your wonderful colaborations on Public Access?? I dont think I get that with Satelite TV!! Is there somewhere on the Internet I can watch????
    Just want to say Thanks to the Jae for all his insightful truths and humor!!!!

    ReplyDelete