Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HDH: CAROLing in ST LOUIS with some DOLPHINS and CUBS while CONAN is watching the BULLS on TV

Today is Wednesday, and its hump day. On with the show…

1-Pete Carroll left his little nest at USC to go to the Seattle Seahawks. This should be interesting, but I find it more intriguing that Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin bolted after one year of coaching in the Volunteer State to take his job after being the 4th or 5th choice. This guy goes through jobs like frogs with lily pads. He goes through the Al Davis freak show in Oakland, becomes a “clown” in Tenn and takes shots at Florida coach Urban Meyer. I can’t believe he bolts after one year. Sure he put a good staff in place, but to leave after a year is horse shit.

2-To anyone who wants to say Albert Pujols is under a microscope because Mark McGwire took the hitting coach job in St Louis, you’re delusional. Pujols may be the most complete player in baseball, and he said he would give back his entire salary if he ever tested positive for PEDs. I believe in Albert Pujols, and I know in my heart he never did or ever will used PEDs.

3-The Dolphins fired Paul Pasqualoni, their defensive coordinator with good reason. You saw how the Dolphins D quit on their last 4 games in the first half. Someone has to answer for that shit, so the old man gotta go. So hear this Bear fans, we will get our coordinator before you do. Count on it. Parcels, Ireland, Sparano > Angelo, Smith.

4-The Cubs, after all their shit, have decided to hire Greg Maddux as the assistant GM. Huh? I have never heard of anyone in baseball needing an assistant general manager. Sure, Kenny Williams has Rich Hahn, but he doesn’t need him. I say Jim Hendry, your successor has arrived, and you better do something good this year. OR this can be some PR move by the Ricketts? Like saying they would retire Andre Dawson’s number if he goes to the hall as a Cub. First off, dipshits, Dawson doesn’t get to pick, and secondly, Dawson made his name with Montreal, not the useless Chicago Cubs.

5-I would like to say Conan O’Brien should not go back to NBC and NBC should stand for NOT BACKING CONAN. I know Jay Leno got the Tonight Show job because he kissed everyone’s ass, and Dave Letterman’s attitude didn’t do him any favors, according to things I have read. But come on guys. He wanted to leave the Tonight Show to do his silly ass primetime show. Conan stayed with NBC in hopes of taking over the seat, and you guys did him like this. Whatever. I would like to say three things about Conan. One, he looks like my dad. Two, he’s funny. Three, Fox would benefit greatly using him as direct competition to both Networks. I wish the best to him, and hope one day NBC execs trip over Jay Leno’s chin.

6-Bulls rumor again regarding fossil Tracy McGrady. Joakim Noah is the Bull to go. The little bit of love I have for the Bulls goes down the toilet if that deal gets done. Noah is a huge reason why I cheer for the Bulls! He better not go anywhere!

7-And finally, update on show. Today I will be making final touches on it, and I should have an announcement on the airdate tomorrow.


Thanks for reading. Bye for now.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment