Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DAY 2

Buon Giorno everyone. Are you ready to go? I am.



Uno-The Blackhawks and HOSSA HOSSA HOSSA!!!! Love them. In fact I am sporting my Hossa jersey today. What a game last night. Now we have to win against Boston and the Wings two more times. This is got Pepto Bismo written all over it. That’s OK. Welcome to hockey in springtime baby. It’s the best, especially when your team is in the mix.



Due-So as critical as I may be of President Obama, I think his speech last night hit a home run. The US shouldn’t be involved in every foreign policy mess there is, and Obama called upon nations in NATO to eat dinner while he served appetizers. We stayed away from Egypt. Although I believe Obama has missed on many domestic issues like healthcare, economy, and unemployment; I feel he has done a good job, so far on foreign policy. Start the process but let others do the dirty work, stay out of it for the most part.



Tre-Bears President Ted Phillips has said, “sure you want to see our books, we will open them.” This after the owner of the Denver Broncos has. Look quite honestly I don’t know what the hell is going on with this lockout. However…

RickyWilliams (twitter page) It’s turned into the billionaire-millionaire fight. I think you have missed the point. Mass media trumps common sense once again.
So what is it then Ricky?



Quattro-The Bulls lost yesterday AT HOME!!!!! The Celtics lost AGAIN to Indiana and my boy Psycho T. Chuga chuga chuga chuga CHOO CHOO!!!!



Cinque-Today in a super battle of women’s basketball, its Connecticut Huskies against the Duke Blue Devils. Everyone better watch or you might get bitchslapped by Geno Auriemma, especially if you’re an UConn fan.



Sei-Jackie Chan is dead! No he’s not. What a bunch of fiddle fucks on twitter.



Sette-Do you ever get back into bands you were really into and found out they produced a bunch of albums you don’t own? Go ahead and answer. Ministry is that band for me. I have about 4-5 albums I need to get my hands on to get caught up.



Pensiero finale-I leave you with a tweet from Chad Johnson or as you know him, Ochocinco…

Chad Ochocinco Ever tried? Ever failed? No fucking matter!!! Try Again!! Fail again!! Fail better!! <-- if this don't get u hyped you've no pulse #1luv


Talk to you all later,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment