Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Are You Happy Cleveland?

Bad mood today, but happy Hump day anyway.

Uno-Ok Dan Gilbert and your toilet bowl city of Cleveland. Did you get what you wanted? Are you fricking happy? You beat the Heat. Congrats. I am sure Lebron felt sorry for your asses so they threw the game for you, but whatever. Just remember assholes, you will be forced to watch Lebron next month play for a real city in the playoffs, while you guys are sitting there picking your asses. Maybe Danny girl can write another letter about how his girlfriend left him because his cock wasn’t big enough or perhaps he was afraid to use it.

Due-Blackhawks! WTF happened last night? You were playing Boston not the Roman Empire. OK well you might as well be after the effort exuded from playing scumbag city the night before; you kind of have to expect to take the fall. However Sam Fels from Second City Hockey keeps it in perspective:

With the Stars loss in a shootout, they are three back with six to go. If the Hawks manage a 4-2 record from here on out, the Stars cannot lose another game in regulation, and the Flames will have to go perfect 5-0 to catch us. 4-2 should be totally manageable. So there's your upbeat thought of the night.


Ok so maybe all is not FUBARed.

Tre-Opening day Thursday, shit that’s tomorrow. Instead of writing my usual 7 hits, I will talk about the Sox in detail and post on SSS.

Quatro-I can’t believe that Tom Ricketts is still trying to get money from the taxpayers for renovations of Wrigley Field. If I’m voter, this is how I vote:

Would you like to give your hard earned money to a team that attracts tourists and a bunch of ham and eggers up north?
( ) yes ( ) no (x) write in answer: Are you fucked in the head?

Didn’t this man buy the team knowing full well what would be involved? He should have known that stadium or “shrine” as many of you Cub fans call it was falling apart. I guess the rooftops owners are losing money as well. Too bad. You want to fix a bad situation? Bankrupt the fricking team, move it to Maine, and got eat lobsters after you eat cock, pieces of shit. In case no one got the memo, property taxes were raised 66%. Why in God’s name should we have our hands forced into saving a toilet bowl that should be torn down in the first place?

Cinque-So Jay Z was caught hanging around in the locker room after the Kentucky Wildcats punched their ticket to Houston. I am sure he wasn’t there just to brush dirt of their shoulders. Nevertheless, why was he there? Is he scouting for the Nets, you know he is part owner of the team. Celtics GM Danny Ainge got hit with a $30,000 fine for sitting with Kevin Durant’s mother a few years back. If you multiply that number by the number of players in the dressing room, I am sure it would be less than 99 problems for the jiggaman.

Sei-Mad Men isn’t coming back until 2012? Well now, let’s hope that’s before December. I mean isn’t the world supposed to end or something?

Sette-I am guilty. I decided to follow Charlie Sheen on twitter. And quite frankly, I would expect more from a raving lunatic and a “winner.” He speaks of this “warlock.” And quite frankly I have no idea who that is? However, I did come across an interesting article in Time about his father and the movie Apocalypse Now (one of my top movies, I love that film.)Read this article and you’ll see some shocking developments that occurred during the filming.


Pensiero finale-While on the Charlie Sheen wavelength, a user’s comments tickled me:

“I'm pretty sure no one will need anything explained, Charlie. No one who watches the show is going to see a new actor and go, "Hey, what happened to Charlie Sheen?"


Have a great hump day folks!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment