Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Coming Casey, No Escape

I know I have been off an on lately, but my job become a little more demanding and we just had the holiday so I’m a little slow.

The whole country is angry about the Casey Anthony verdict and who can blame anyone? The whole way this thing went down stinks. This woman did not report her two year old missing, was out partying and not showing any concern, and has been a compulsive liar throughout. However, due to the fact the state couldn’t show how the murder happened or couldn’t prove anything, this woman is walking free. Don’t blame the jury, as I read one of their accounts of what is was like in there, and this is what it says…

"I just swear to God ...," said the juror, who spoke to a reporter on condition of anonymity on Wednesday. "I wish we had more evidence to put her away. I truly do ..."

So having said that, Casey Anthony walks free, and Caylee Anthony’s body is still dead, but her spirit is in heaven with God.

I normally don’t get affected by events and what not, but when I see pictures of little Caylee, it makes me feel a whole array of emotions.

I feel angry that someone can do this to a little girl. Especially considering I have two little girls who I could never hurt, and if anyone tried to hurt them, there would be hell to pay.

I feel so sad that this little girl doesn’t get the chance to grow and learn and share memories with a normal family that doesn’t include many of the things we have heard in the last month.

I sat there shaking my head over the celebration by the attorneys and the gall of Cheney Mason flicking off everyone who saw them in the restaurant. Do you guys have the decency to celebrate your “victory” in private? I don’t get lawyers. How do they go to sleep at night?

But I’ll tell you, every time I see that little girl, it makes me want to hold my little girls tighter. They are so precious to me, and when life is so fragile it makes you want to protect them even more.

This trial reminded me of a few things. One justice is not fair all the time. Two there is the 1% chance that Casey Anthony did not murder or have anything to do with the murder, and that her father really did freak out because of the pool accident. Therefore, I think we should state our peace and move on.

However, 99% of me says she has a hand in it. Whether she did it herself or someone helped, her behavior tells a different story than the one her lawyers told. Yet, there is one thing you cannot escape and that is the judgment of God. She will have her real day in court soon. And the penalty this time will be eternal damnation, not just sitting in a cell waiting for an injection to take the pain away. No, if you murdered an innocent child, let a lone your own, the man upstairs will have something to say to you, and there will be no TMZ, Twitter, Nancy Grace, or whoever to chronicle it for you. No one to make money off of it as so many have done. No one to point the finger. The justice will be served and will be done, and you’ll bet another selfish young lady who will learn the error in her ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment